OH, HI! My name’s Acuity, but my friends call me Cutie. I’m an online scheduling tech company from New York City, and I’m 10 and 3/5ths years old. But that’s, like, 30 in software company years.
Hobbies include: sipping craft beer, using finger guns like they’re goin’ out of style, and delivering show-stopping karaoke performances wherever there’s a boombox and a stage.
But my very favorite thing? Helping businesses of all sizes manage their busy schedules in a way that feels simple and streamlined for them.
I bet I know what you’re thinking.
“Why manage schedules?”
Well, I like to help people. I guess you could say I take after my dad that way. His name’s Gavin and he built me from scratch almost 10 years ago! Can you believe it? An entire decade dedicated to making the lives of business owners easier.
And that brings me to what I’m doing all this for...
See, my full name is Acuity Scheduling — and no, it’s not one of those weird celeb baby names or anything. I’m a tech company. And right now, I’m looking for my ride-or-die, whip smart, righthand content strategist to help us help people help themselves.
What can I say? We're fanatical about helping! #sorrynotsorry
But enough about me. Let’s talk about you. You’ll fit in with me better than peanut butter at a jam sesh if you:
- Just found that lame grandpa joke at least mildly amusing.
- Dependably bust out clear, helpful, techy writing to make my help section even more useful.
- Feel 188% comfortable effectively structuring your own days without a micromanaging dragon breathing down your neck (you’re more Type A, after all).
- Know your way around things like Google Analytics, knowledgebase search logs, and other data sources for pinpointing new places for improvement (YAY!).
- Once had a brief fling with basic HTML, and still remember enough of the good times to format articles and blog posts for easy reading.
- Think it sounds genuinely enjoyable to spend most of your day researching and writing for the knowledgebase — with a little bit of direct communication with customers thrown in for flavor.
Oh, and by the way? Please only apply if you’re cool with:
- Having 100% of your medical, dental, and vision premiums covered.
- Living that unlimited PTO life. (It’s real, and it’s wonderful.)
- 3% of your salary being contributed to your 401K sounds really dang good.
- Being an autodidact. Go on. Look it up. (You’ll get a $5,000 credit toward continuing your education.)
If this description sounds like you, there’s a chance I’d like to offer you $55k - $70k. Straight up cash money. I mean, it’d be in exchange for your professional services each year, but still.
Write me. Or, you know, fill out the application that my dad, Gavin, will review personally. You can count on it. Which is nice because they tell me that good men are hard to find these days.
AKA Acuity Scheduling